Here is my list of positive and negative effects to help you determine if it is worth it:
In 8 weeks:
- 10 pounds of body fat lost and quickly losing more
- 4 inches lost on my hips and 4 inches on my waist (8 weeks people)
- Body composition changed
- Workout performance has doubly improved
- Hungry less
- Crave crap less than I ever have before (this is huge for me)
- Less headaches
- More energy
- Sometimes you go hungry when you have no control over a meal being served (ie-a ministry conference: Huge sub sandwich with little meat, chips and a cookie) By the way, the meat and tomatoes from my sandwich were delish!
- Trying to explain to a person that I am not only gluten free, but do my best to eat Paleo and what that means.
- The person's look after I try and explain.
- Trying to explain to people that this is NOT a fad diet
- Remembering the good ol' days of gorging on processed carbs with my friends and knowing that I can never go back.
Hmm...all of my Positives are physical reasons. All of my Negatives are social reasons.
Well, guess what, I'm not getting fat and unhealthy again for you or anyone else!